Tuesday, August 26, 2008

whereisbarackobamarightnow.com

I was just reading that Obama is in Billings, Montana tonight and I got all mad at myself for not knowing it (as if I would have driven all the way down there for the chance to shake his hand or see him or something). It made me think, and then, google search, 'where is barack obama right now?' I think this may be my best (creepiest) idea ever. At first I just thought, what state, but now I'm kind of thinking, I want to know exactly where his is. His privacy, and personal safety aside, I think this is something everyone would love.

I'm starting a website, whereisbarackobamarightnow.com. Forget about his stance on healthcare or his economic plan, I want to know where he eats his breakfast and when he takes a crap. And I especially want to know when he's in a 100 mile radius of me. Remember all those 5, 10, and 20 dollar donations. WE OWN YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment