Thursday, October 23, 2008

Special Syrup


The other day, I saw a commercial. I was skeptical of the message, until I saw another ad. Then, a third, which showcased an attractive young couple picnicking. The chick offers her dude a popsicle laced with High Fructose Corn Syrup. He resists, but finally gives in. He loves it. And I am not usually influenced by advertising, but this one ad really got me craving HFCS. So delicious and misunderstood. Can't we all relate to that?

Anybody else catch these commercials from the Corn Refiners Association? Anyone else got a craving?

4 comments:

  1. You know what I miss? Pudding pops. They don't make them anymore. They were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but they do still make fudgsicles and creamsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure, enjoy your frozen treats. soon you will all be slaves to Big Corn.

    ReplyDelete