Friday, October 3, 2008

VP Debate [part 1]

Blog editorz unite in a "chat room" as the debate begins...


Sandy: OH HAI, WHATS HAPPENING
kerry: GRUPE CHATz
me: and this [group chat idea] is why Kerry will be are vice president
Sandy: maren keeps trying to make me say my cats are sexually excited
kerry: !!!! well are they?
Sandy: they are not. is it starting?
kerry: where am i? what station do you guys have on?
me: what channel are you guys watching
kerry: JINX
me: I like the higher res format of CNN
Sandy: also kerry you should know i accidentally got high from burned pan. i burned a pan on the stove.
me: but I hate their factoids
kerry: oh my gosh. "high" or brain damaged?
Sandy: BRAIN DAMAGED. JINX. DOUBLE JINX
kerry: JINX ALL AROUND

kerry: well basically on msnbc some guys in the crowd behind matthews just rick roll'd us

me: maybe C-span. but they are so drab
kerry: i was like "THOSE GUYS... THEY'RE... THEY'RE RICK ROLLIN US"
Sandy: ahahha what did they do, they had a big radio?
kerry: they held up signs that said..."never gonna give you up" "never gonna let you down"
me: about who?what are they talking about?
Sandy: do you know what a rickroll is?
kerry: are you familiar with the rickroll?
me: no. I live in the mountains.
kerry: consider yourself lucky

(the pundits on CNN just referenced the Giants. I still don't know why)
me: why are they talking about THE GIANTS. this debate just got sexy.
Sandy: now my cnn online is playing kooky music
me: C.M just said "a live hardball." sounds dirty.
kerry: here we goooo. IFILL! IFILL! funky jacket
me: that is an ugly coat. nice color, but cockleshelled
kerry: what if palin came out and just coldcocked her. omg did you hear that

me: can I call you Joe?
kerry: "can i call you joe" WHAT A FRUIT
Sandy: damn it. MINE IS LATE. WHY? HATE THIS
kerry: OH CRAP. WE WILL SPOIL IT ALL.
me: Look at her. You have to admit, Palin's got spunk
Sandy: HAHAH CAN I CALL YOU JOE. THERE NOW
kerry: yeah spunk in her eye. Wait, they haven't met yet?
Sandy: she hasn't met anyone. ever

No comments:

Post a Comment