Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Will It Take For You To Comment?

We see you. In the creepiest way, we're watching you via Google Analytics, which probably means the government also knows you're interested in Art, Design, and on your worst days, my asinine observations.

What I'm trying to say is that we need you. We reach out regularly with the hope that just one of you will respond. But so far you silently read our blog. Not anymore.

Please, in the spirit of "Pump Up The Volume," "The Network," and "Newsies" write something. Go on and seize the day, cause we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore, Christian Slater.

4 comments:

  1. I seldom have anything whitty enough to be comment worthy...I apologize. I will do my best to comment more regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We weren't scolding you! We love you! That's why I said, "Newsies," cause I love Newsies.

    ReplyDelete