Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cashing in

I'm bringing a giant jar/ceramic ern of change to the change machine and turning it into bills. I'm not using one of the crappy coinstar machines that keeps like 20%, I'm using Commerce Bank. Apparently it's free and some of my friends have used it before and been pleased. The jar is about a foot tall and 6 or 7 inches in diameter (filled mostly with dimes,nickels, and pennies - not really any quarters). Take your best guess at how much we'll get. I'm going with $163.42.

3 comments:

  1. It's always more than you think. I'm going with: 215.83.

    Are we operating under "The Price is Right" rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hated this game in grade school. The teacher would have a jar of m&ms and I would always guess something insane like $80,000 and everyone would laugh at me.

    ReplyDelete