Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey Dentist...Go Fuck Yourself.

Sorry for the profanity readers, but she deserved it.

I just spent the last 45 minutes sitting in a chair with a bib on, waiting for my dentist to fill my cavities, something I was obviously not looking forward to, and look, the lady in white coat never showed.

That isn't to say she wasn't there. I heard her through the barely there, super trendy, dentist's loft walls laughing, dare I say flirting, with another patient. I heard them talking about "texting" for MY 45 minutes. What's worse, the office is so "modern" and "hip" that they have flat-screen TVs fixed above every dentist chair. I was forced to witness the minutes ticking by below ABC 6 News at Noon (by the way, some kid built a bomb in his NJ backyard). Anyway, I finally stood up, took off the bib so I would be taken at least a little bit seriously, and shouted, "Hey Dentist...Go Fuck Yourself."

Actually I just rescheduled for Thursday. Why do doctors and dentists do this to us? All together now: "Because they can."

Well...I may not have stood my ground today, but you can be sure that I am going to chew some chunky dog shit before my next appointment for her to pick out. Pick that shit out. Pick it out.

1 comment: