Friday, April 18, 2008

Bill: I know this is a ridiculous question before I ask, but you by any chance haven't kept up with your swordplay?

Part of me has been thinking about going to New York Comic Con this weekend. I want to go just to observe all the ridiculous craziness associated with this type of event and also to nerd out a little bit. I was checking out their website and came across this little gem:

CAN I BRING A SWORD? CAN I BUY A SWORD?
If you're bringing, buying, or selling something that could maim, damage, or cause serious bodily harm, we're going to take issue. Please read our Costume Weapon Policy and Weapon Sales Policy before attending or exhibiting at New York Comic Con with a weapon.

You know that when the question 'Can I bring a sword?' is as important as "Can I take pictures?' and 'Who's the organizer?', you are in for a pretty great afternoon. How can I not go?

No comments:

Post a Comment