Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday

Some days of the week are worse than others. For me, Tuesday takes the cake. I didn't realize this until a friend pointed out that I say "Man, this day is dragging" the most on Tuesdays. Seriously, if I say "God, this day sucks," 7 to 1 it's the Laggy Tues. So, I was fully prepared for today to blow, but so far it doesn't and you know why?

This morning, my husband woke up with "My Cherie Amour" in his head. It is now in my head and will soon be in yours. Don't be scared. Just invite it in. Let Stevie Wonder change the day.

Fun Fact: The 1969 classic, "My Cherie Amour," was an autobiographical account by Wonder about a woman he was fascinated with while in school at the Michigan School for the Blind. The song was originally written as "Oh My Marcia" but co-writer, Sylvia Moy, told Stevie to change the name from Marcia to cherie amour.

No comments:

Post a Comment