Thursday, January 10, 2008

Move it over dad 'cause I'm a double-dipper!

As well as listening to Steely Dan this morning, I also stopped at the 90's channel while I was flipping. That Red Hot Chilli Peppers song 'Love Roller Coaster' was playing and I listened to the whole thing. I was completely aware that I was doing it and even thought to myself, 'why are you doing this?' It's been in my head all day. It's horrible, but remember this music video was a cartoon with Beavis and Butthead in it? I miss those guys.

1 comment:

  1. Is that really what the song lyrics say? Wow. I always just kind of glossed over singing this part. After typing that sentence, I'm now wondering why I ever sang this song to begin with...and now it's stuck in my head...and I hate you.

    Someone quick! Give me a new tune.

    ReplyDelete