Friday, January 11, 2008

Green Fortune

Sweden does everything awesome. When Too Much Teeth sets up a nice new office, this is one of the first things going in it. It's the Plantwall by Swedish designers Green Fortune. This way you can fill your office with plants and not lose any floor space. Some of the plants also improve your air quality as well. They do everything amazing. The website is great and filled with awesome line drawings and photos. All of that fun stuff is available to be reposted as we've done for free in their press section. I haven't actually seen the wall in person but it looks great and it's a concept I always love.

I'm willing to bet it costs a decent chunk of money so in the meantime maybe we'll save our pennies for their other product, the Streamgarden. Another great thing about them is that they are investing 10% of their annual profit in renewable energy production.

1 comment:

  1. That's it I'm moving to Sweden!
    I think that I should install a fabulous green wall in my apartment....all the water seeping in through the floors could be redirected for irrigation, I'm bringing this up with the management company, I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete