Thursday, January 17, 2008

What I look for in a suitor for my sister

That he have real hair, long on the face and head. I want my sister's suitor to be musical, preferably a guitar-player. I wish for him to be adventurous, someone who has run with the bulls. And smart, that he has lived to tell the tale. I require that he be a teacher of children and that he have no appendix.

The right match for my sister is a Libra, one who is competitive but only at Final Fantasy, and that he can appreciate the musical genius that is the game's score. Of course my sister's man must love her and treat her like the queen of the world that she is, but most importantly, my sister's man must eat his cake first warmed in the microwave.

Too much to ask? I don't think so. She's my sis for Christ sake.

5 comments:

  1. Wherever will I find such a beau?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how hard it is to bullrun without an appendix? The creatures can sense the lack of a useless organ. One can only imagine the results if this person had their tonsils taken out...


    PS- This guy sounds like a real winner. He's probably nursing a Tamagotchi and playing with Pokemon cards RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not just a guitar player, but a world class one to compliment her world class drumming skills picked up via RockBand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Important,has dina's suitor read Tiki, Tiki, Tembo? He must be able to memorize key lines of this important piece of literature.

    ReplyDelete