Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Coon-skin Cap-mare.


Sorry for our blog's lackin, readers, but I got not a lick of sleep last night. I was up nightmarin bout the south and then the west--lost in the hills, surrounded by the toothless hillbilly, all Deliverance-like on me. And when I woke, all I could hear was the theme to the hit tv -show "Davy Crockett" over and over in my head, only it wasn't nice, it was wholly terrifying. No kidding.

Born on a mountain top in Tennessee...

over and over...

Killed him a bear when he was only three.

Only those are the only words I guess I remember, cause it was just them over and over.

Born on a mountain top in Tennessee...killed him a bear...

2 comments:

  1. god i watched this all the time when i was little!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davy, Davy Crocket King of the wild frontier. Thats the only part I remember. Also I remember thinking about the movie Alamo last night while I was brushing my teeth. Maybe I was talking about it in my sleep, and I passed it on to you.

    ReplyDelete