Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pow Pow Power Wheels

At a recent get-together, the subject of Power Wheels provoked a very heated debate. The room seemed to immediately divide between those with PWs and those without. Names and accusations. "Rich Kids!" "SO WHAT?! I had a Power Wheel. Maybe if your parents loved you more you would've, too!"

Now your editors here at TMT are divided on this issue. I had the red Jeep Power Wheel. Only I
didn't know this made me any sort of person other than a speed demon (before the battery died).

Where do you stand?

5 comments:

  1. Team Power Wheels. Especially when a pug is driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think any conversation becomes ten times more interesting when it's happening at the LAQUINTA.

    no power wheels for me. if someone were to buy me a power wheels today i would play with it and love it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I had one. What does it mean if one daughter did and the other didn't? Was I loved less?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We both had one. We shared on you fool!

    ReplyDelete