Friday, February 15, 2008

Jilted.

Well, Atonement, you've evaded me once again.

Just when I was finally able to go see you, after months of failed attempts due to poor planning or previous engagements, just when I got dressed and packed my movie theater snack pack, at the very moment when I couldn't want to see you more, you leave my theater.


How's this: now I won't see you. Even if I find a theater in which you are playing, I will ignore the finding. Atonement, you will be on video and I will still not watch you. I am pissed, Atonement. People say your war scenes are too long anyway. Bet you suck.

1 comment:

  1. Much like Ryan Reynolds getting good reviews, this movie heading towards an Oscar win is similarly mystifying. Anything with Kiera Knightly in period costume makes my skin crawl.

    ReplyDelete