Friday, February 22, 2008

Prince Charles vs modern architecture.




VS.









I'm a little lazy today so I'm going to cut and paste from the Core77 Design Blog on this one. I actually think they did the same thing from another article. When I saw this it just made me laugh. I also like the way this is written, which is another reason why I'm not trying to rewrite it.
The heir to the throne has recently renewed his assault on modern architecture that he began in 1984 ago when he called a proposed extension to the National Gallery in London "a monstrous carbuncle".

Last month, he condemned the growing number of skyscrapers being erected in central London. The prince called them "not just one carbuncle on the face of a much-loved friend, but a positive rash of them that will disfigure precious views and disinherit future generations of Londoners".

No comments:

Post a Comment