Monday, February 11, 2008

No Country for Old Foreheads

A picture is worth a thousand foreheads
A Tale of Two Foreheads
Our country tis of forehead
The blind leading the forehead
Don't look a gift horse in the forehead
Elvis has left the forehead
Houston we have a forehead
Foxy Forehead (or) Foxy Lady, I'm coming to get forehead
Live by the sword, die by the forehead
You have no power over forehead
I'm not my brother's forehead
Leave the gun, take the foreheads.
Nothing is certain but death and foreheads
Put your best foot forehead
I now pronounce you man and forehead
It's raining cats and foreheads
Tha Tha Tha...That's all Foreheads!
Float like a butterfly, sting like a forehead
1 bird in the hand is better then 2 in the forehead
M-I-C-see you real soon, K-E-Y-why? because we like you. M-O-U-S-Forehead!

TooMuchForeheads

(add your own in the comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment